Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place panko bread crumbs, seasoned bread crumbs, coconut, cayenne pepper, and thyme in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until coconut resembles size of bread crumbs. Transfer to a flat bowl or dish.
- Whisk egg and sriracha sauce together in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in crumb mixture. Coat all sides with egg mixture. Roll again in crumb mixture and place on the prepared rack. Repeat for all chicken pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 13.5 g fat; 25.3 g carbohydrates; 18.6 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 544 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1