Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place bitter melon slices in a large bowl of water; stir in salt until dissolved. Let soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine bitter melon, tofu, and bottle gourd in a microwave-safe pressure cooker.
- Mix dashi stock, soy sauce, and mirin together in a small bowl; pour over bitter melon mixture. Close pressure cooker according to manufacturers' instructions and cook in the microwave at 600W for 7 minutes.
- Open pressure cooker and stir in okra. Close and cook until okra is tender, about 1 minute.
- Transfer bitter melon mixture to a serving plate; garnish with grated ginger.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 20.3 15.5 19.1 < 1 3778 Full nutrition