Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 262 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, oats, malted milk powder, dates, apples, sultana raisins, coconut, baking soda, cinnamon, and ginger; mix until dough comes together.
- Scoop up 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball between your palms. Place onto the prepared baking sheet; press down to flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Dried fruits can be replaced with any dried alternatives.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 10 g fat; 41.2 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 144 mg sodium. Full nutrition