Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 210
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 rolls)
- Combine water, poi, butter, egg, yeast, and purple food coloring in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Let stand until yeast softens and forms a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Add sugar and salt.
- Mix on low speed, adding flour gradually, until dough comes together and texture is smooth.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface. Divide into 18 pieces; shape into rolls.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms start to brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 5.7 36.2 3.5 24 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1