Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed baking sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread sauce over dough within 1 to 2 inches of the edge.
- Evenly distribute salami and ham lengthwise down center, within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal. Spread beaten egg wash on top of sealed dough and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
You might also like
Per Serving: 411 calories; 19.5 32.7 25.6 98 1533 Full nutrition