Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes in a large glass bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to drain on paper toweling; drain all but 3 tablespoons fat from the skillet.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in par-cooked potatoes, ham, and cooked bacon. Season with salt and pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes longer.
- Add spinach to skillet; cover and cook until wilted. Continue cooking until hash is browned on bottom.
- Make 4 wells in center of the hash; crack an egg into each well. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with dill and more freshly ground pepper, if desired.
You might also like
- You can substitute diced butternut squash for the sweet potatoes.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 11.3 34.7 18.6 214 662 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I forgot to take the picture with the eggs in the pan, but I added chopped jalapeños because we like it spicy and we topped it with avocado. Yummmmm