Chocolate Orange Popcorn Crack
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 594
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove plastic wrap from popcorn bag and unfold bag. Place in the microwave, directions-side up. Cook until bag is inflated and popcorn is popped, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Carefully open top of bag by pulling from the corners. Transfer popcorn to a bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, about 5 minutes.
- Zest orange using a fine grater.
- Juice 1/2 of the orange and stir into melted chocolate mixture; pour over popcorn and mix well. Stir orange zest into popcorn mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread popcorn mixture on top in 1 layer. Allow chocolate to cool and dry, about 30 minutes. Break into smaller pieces.
- Sift a generous amount of confectioners' sugar over popcorn.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- A semisweet chocolate bar (chopped into small pieces) can be used in place of the chips, if desired.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 39.6 62.4 7.9 0 182 Full nutrition