Roasted Orange Leg of Lamb
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Grease a roasting pan with olive oil.
- Rub seasoned salt over leg of lamb.
- Mix flour and mustard together in a bowl. Rub over leg of lamb. Transfer to the prepared roasting pan.
- Roast leg of lamb in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Add orange juice, onion, and water to the roasting pan. Continue baking lamb, basting with orange juice and water every 30 minutes, until tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 247 calories; 8.1 18.4 23.6 66 397 Full nutrition