Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 636
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter.
- Whisk banana flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine 2 cups grated carrots, oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender; pulse until well blended.
- Pour blended carrot mixture over banana flour mixture; mix to form a smooth batter. Fold in remaining 1 cup grated carrots and pecans. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. Run a knife around the sides to loosen; lift off ring.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute walnuts for the pecans if desired.
Per Serving: 636 calories; 40.4 68.5 5.7 72 565 Full nutrition