Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 459 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 2-ounce patties)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix garlic, cumin, coriander, allspice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add lamb and mix well. Form mixture into 2-ounce patties.
- Grill patties on the preheated grill until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place rolls on the grill and heat until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Layer spinach, tzatziki sauce, lamb patty, red onion, and feta cheese in each roll, creating a slider.
- Cook's Note:
- Some domestic lamb can be lean, you can add a little olive oil if needed.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 46.1 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 28.3 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 646 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved everything about these and they were perfect as written!
I made three big patties and put a goat cheese round from a log in the middles. The seasoning was perfect.