Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 35 m servings 89
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cold water and gelatin together in a bowl until gelatin is dissolved.
- Bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in a saucepan; add sugar and bring back to a boil. Pour sugar mixture over gelatin mixture; add vanilla extract and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 20 minutes.
- Spread mixture in the prepared baking pan; chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
- Cut marshmallows into squares with a knife dipped in hot water. Press squares into the toasted coconut.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 4.4 12.5 0.8 0 7 Full nutrition