Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Heat olive oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onion, red bell pepper, celery, ginger, and garlic; saute until carrots soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
- Pour clam juice, tomatoes, and coconut into the stockpot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer until tomatoes break down, about 20 minutes. Add shrimp. Cover and cook until opaque, about 10 minutes.
- Stir rice, okra, coconut milk, cilantro, honey, lime juice, and salt into the stockpot. Simmer until flavors combine, about 7 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute fish stock for the clam juice if desired.
- You can use fresh or frozen okra.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 19.3 35.2 21.3 147 904 Full nutrition