Mapo Tofu (Microwave Recipe)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Drain tofu, wrap in paper towels, and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Unwrap and slice into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Whisk miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, oyster sauce, doubanjiang, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Combine miso mixture, remaining water, ground beef, and ground pork together in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and cook on 600W for 4 minutes. Drain liquid into the cornstarch mixture; mix well.
- Mix tofu, cornstarch mixture, and green onion carefully into the bowl of ground meat. Cover and cook until flavors combine, about 4 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 319 calories; 19.3 12.5 26.1 44 800 Full nutrition