Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 578 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir red bell pepper in the hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in okra, soy sauce, sake, and mirin; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir cooked spaghetti, reserved cooking water, and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into the skillet. Mix in half of the shrimp; cook for 1 minute.
- Scoop spaghetti mixture into a bowl. Garnish with remaining shrimp.
- Editor's Note:
- Consuming raw seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 15.5 g fat; 85.1 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 962 mg sodium. Full nutrition