Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 481
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 cream pies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine 1 cup butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, molasses, and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into the creamed butter mixture. Mix in oats until evenly incorporated. Fold cinnamon chips into the dough.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter, heavy cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the cream filling over the back of half of the cookies; top with remaining cookies.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 24.9 60.8 4.7 76 343 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1