Banana Mud Ice Cream
Ingredients6 h 10 m servings 681
- Freeze sliced banana for 6 hours.
- Blend banana and coconut milk together in a small food processor or small blender until just smooth. Add cocoa powder, protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and stevia powder; blend until smooth.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any milk or milk substitute can be used in place of the coconut milk, if desired.
- Cocoa powder is bitter by itself and, in my opinion, must be sweetened.
- You can eat ice cream right away or refreeze.
Per Serving: 681 calories; 27 77.9 51.3 12 306 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thoroughly enjoyed this 'ice cream'. I threw everything together into my Vitamix not bothering to blend the frozen banana and coconut milk first. It worked out perfectly fine. I did place it i...
It is good, but next time, I will use less cocoa powder. It was a bit too chocolaty for me.