Sorghum, Quail Egg, Avocado, Kumato®and Buffalo Mozzarella Bowl
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 29 m servings 870
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring water and sorghum to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until sorghum is tender and liquid has been absorbed, about 1 hour.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with water; boil for 4 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix sorghum, Sriracha salt, and cumin together in a bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon avocado oil and vinegar over sorghum mixture and mix well; divide between 2 bowls.
- Rinse quail eggs under cold water; peel and cut each egg in half. Set egg halves on top of sorghum mixture.
- Shred mozzarella cheese using your hands; divide between the 2 bowls of sorghum. Tear basil leaves and sprinkle over mozzarella cheese. Divide avocado, tomato, and radishes between the bowls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 870 calories; 46.1 91.1 24.1 234 742 Full nutrition