Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a pizza pan.
- Mix amaranth flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, sugar, salt, oregano, basil, sage, and thyme together in a large bowl. Pour in sparkling water and olive oil; mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Spread dough over the prepared pan, using moistened hands to keep from sticking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To make pizza: Add sauce and toppings. Bake until toppings are heated through, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 11.8 45.1 8.1 0 455 Full nutrition