The Lucy (Raspberry and Lemon Thyme Vodka Collins)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 884
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 drink)
- Heat water, sugar, and 3 sprigs lemon thyme in a small saucepan, stirring, until bubbles form and sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let steep, about 10 minutes. Strain out lemon thyme.
- Pour 1/2 fluid ounce of the lemon thyme syrup into a tall glass. Add lemon juice and 3 raspberries; mash with a muddler or wooden spoon. Fill glass with ice and vodka; stir vigorously with a long spoon until well chilled. Fill glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries, lemon slice, and 1 lemon thyme sprig.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute regular thyme for the lemon thyme.
- Chill leftover simple syrup and reserve for another use.
Per Serving: 884 calories; 0.1 204.1 0.4 0 68 Full nutrition