Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 55
Original recipe yields 10 servings (2 1/2 cups)
- Combine 1 cup hot water and cashews in a high-powered blender; blend until very smooth. Add remaining 1 cup water, soy milk, cornstarch, liquid aminos, onion powder, and chicken flavor seasoning; blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour blended mixture into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use your favorite vegan milk.
- Substitute light soy sauce for the liquid aminos if desired.
- There are lots of things you can do with this gravy! Saute fresh mushrooms, minced chives, or green onions and add to the gravy before boiling. Add vegan bacon or sausage before boiling. Add 1 drop of smoke flavor.
Per Serving: 55 calories; 3.4 5.1 2 0 194 Full nutrition