RITZ PB and Banana Bumblebees
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 90 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Spread peanut butter onto crackers; top each with 1 banana slice.
- Spoon chocolate spread into resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to pipe horizontal lines onto banana slices to resemble bumble bee bodies.
- Cut remaining banana slices in half; place next to banana slices on crackers for the bees' wings. Add grapes for the bees' heads.
- Prepare using your favorite variety of nut butter, such as almond or cashew.
- Substitute 12 whole blueberries for the quartered grapes.
- Substitute chocolate fudge topping for the chocolate spread.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 4.8 g fat; 10.9 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 81 mg sodium. Full nutrition