Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Spread crackers with cream cheese spread.
- Top with overlapping rows of carrot slices as shown in photo.
- Cut small piece off each pimento piece. Add smaller pimento pieces to topped crackers for the fishes' eyes, then add remaining pimento pieces for the mouths.
- Use green onion slices to make the fish eyes and/or mouths instead of the pimento pieces.
- Substitute 3 baby English cucumbers or 12 radishes, cut lengthwise, then crosswise in half, for the carrots.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- Your kids will love these colorfully decorated topped crackers. And, you'll love the fact that they are an excellent source of vitamin A, thanks to the carrots.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 7.5 7.2 1.8 16 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
An extremely versatile recipe so in the "spirit" of Halloween I cut the carrots into the shape of pumpkins.