RITZ Cheesy Meatballs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 115
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place meatballs in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until heated through. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cut each cheese slice into 8 pieces; place on crackers. Top each with 1/4 tsp. spaghetti sauce.
- Cut meatballs in half; place, cut sides down, on crackers. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and parsley.
- How to Serve Warm:
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients as directed.
- Provolone-Pesto Meatball RITZ: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 3 provolone cheese slices, each cut into 8 triangles, for the mozzarella cheese; and basil pesto for the spaghetti sauce. Parmesan-Alfredo Meatball RITZ: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1-1/2 oz. Parmesan cheese, cut into 24 slices, for the mozzarella cheese; and Alfredo sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
Per Serving: 115 calories; 6.5 6.7 6.9 28 154 Full nutrition