RITZ PB & Celery Snails
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 2285
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill celery pieces with 1 teaspoon each peanut butter.
- Press thin end of each nut into peanut butter in 1 end of each celery piece as shown in photo for the snail's head.
- Dip uncut tips of raisins into some of the peanut butter, then press, peanut butter ends down, into opposite sides of each nut for the snail's eyes.
- Stand 1 cracker into peanut butter at opposite end of each celery piece for the snail's body, pressing cracker gently into peanut butter to secure.
- Substitute cashew butter, almond butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread for the peanut butter.
Per Serving: 2285 calories; 115.5 282.3 29.7 < 1 3826 Full nutrition