Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 83
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Top each cracker with 1 EACH cheese slice and basil leaf.
- Add 1 tomato half to each for the lady bug's body, 1 olive piece for the head and 2 green onion strips for the antennae.
- Brush with balsamic glaze; sprinkle with sesame seed.
You might also like
- Substitute coarsely cracked black pepper for the sesame seed.
- Fun Variation: To add some "flight" to each lady bug, cut cherry tomato halves in half and arrange, fanned slightly apart, on crackers.
- Substitute thin fresh chive strips for the green onion strips.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 5 6.3 3.1 11 98 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1