RITZ Caprese Ladybug
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 83 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Top each cracker with 1 EACH cheese slice and basil leaf.
- Add 1 tomato half to each for the lady bug's body, 1 olive piece for the head and 2 green onion strips for the antennae.
- Brush with balsamic glaze; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Substitute coarsely cracked black pepper for the sesame seed.
- Fun Variation: To add some "flight" to each lady bug, cut cherry tomato halves in half and arrange, fanned slightly apart, on crackers.
- Substitute thin fresh chive strips for the green onion strips.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 5 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 98 mg sodium. Full nutrition