Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Remove and discard green tops from strawberries.
- Cut strawberries lengthwise in thirds, then cut a "V" in top of each strawberry half to resemble heart as shown in photo. Discard removed pieces.
- Spread crackers with chocolate, adding about 1/2 tsp. chocolate to each cracker.
- Place strawberry slices on chocolate; top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Prepare using semi-sweet baking chocolate.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 4.7 10.4 1 2 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'd rate this 3.5 stars. It didn't quite have enough chocolate if you're a chocolate-lover, but it's a great option for a low-calorie sweet treat! I used dark chocolate instead of white chocola...