Ingredients35 m servings 154
- Heat the Philips Airfryer to 160C.
- Zest and juice the lemon. In a bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar, vanilla essence, 1 tbsp lemon juice and the lemon zest. Stir the ingredients until they are well combined and form a homogenous consistency.
- Add the eggs one at a time and stir well. Add the corn starch and mix well. Pour the mixture into the oven dish.
- Place the dish into the Philips Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 25 minutes. The cheesecake is ready when the timer rings and the center is set. Place the dish on a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- Serve the pudding with a digestive biscuit crumbled over the top for an upside down cheesecake.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 5.1 19.8 7.1 64 78 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was easy and tasty. I made individual cakes using cupcake tins with liners. I also used flour as a substitute for corn starch. I baked it at 350* in a regular oven for about 20 minutes. ...
Used conventional oven, used a springform pan, created an almond crust and replaced the granulated sugar in mix with confectioners sugar. Cooked at 350F for 30 minutes. While slightly jiggly in ...
It wasn’t that good. I made it in my 1400 watt Airfryer and this recipe was made in 1450 watt one. I adjusted cook time but it could have been better