Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings (12 meatballs)
- Finely chop the onion. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into 10 to 12 balls.
- Heat the Philips Airfryer to 200C.
- Fry in two batches.
- Place the meatballs in the Airfryer basket and slide the basket in the Philips Airfryer. Set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs to an oven dish, add the tomato sauce and place the dish into the basket of the Airfryer. Slide the basket into the Airfryer. Turn the temperature to 160C and set the timer for 5 minutes to warm everything through.
- For a great snack, you can serve the meatballs without the tomato sauce.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 13.5 12.1 15.1 87 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good meatballs! The air fryer is a great way to have the fat drip off the meat.