Grilled fish fillet with pesto sauce
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 1302
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 (200 gram) fillets)
- Heat the Philips Airfryer to 180C.
- Brush the fish fillets with the oil and season with pepper & salt. Place in the cooking basket of the Airfryer and slide the basket into the Philips Airfryer. Set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Pick the basil leaves and place them with the garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and olive oil in a food processor or pestle and mortar. Pulse or grind the mixture until it turns into a sauce. Add some salt to taste.
- Place the fish fillets on a serving plate and serve them drizzled with the pesto sauce.
You might also like
- To vary, you can cover the fish in pesto sauce and cover with breadcrumbs before cooking it in the Airfryer.
Per Serving: 1302 calories; 123.5 3.1 43.3 58 1773 Full nutrition