Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 184
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long, 8 mm thick French fries. (You can use a French fry cutter for this.)
- Soak the fries in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, then pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat the Philips Airfryer to 160C.
- Put the fries in a large bowl, drizzle with the oil and toss to coat them. Transfer them to the Philips Airfryer basket. Slide the basket into the Philips Airfryer and set the timer for 18 minutes.
- When the timer rings, slide out the basket and shake the fries. Adjust the temperature to 180C and set the timer for another 12 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, slide out the basket and shake the fries again.
- Fry until the timer rings and the fries are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and serve on a platter.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 3.6 34.9 4 0 51 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The main reason we purchased the airfryer was for french fries. They are crispy outside and fluffy inside. The fact that they are healthy keeps them on the table weekly, whereas before we only a...
Excellent! I think I may have cooked them a tad too long but will shorten that the next time I make these. SO good! Thanks for sharing this.