Ingredients25 m servings 476 cals
- Whisk together eggs, milk and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract. Set aside.
- Mix together mascarpone, pumpkin puree, Pyure Bakeable Stevia Blend, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth.
- Divide mascarpone filling among 4 slices of bread. Sandwich with remaining bread slices.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to coat well.
- On greased griddle or in greased skillet, cook sandwiches over medium heat for about 3 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 27.6 g fat; 44.2 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 189 mg cholesterol; 614 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really wanted to like this but unfortunately I did not care for it. I tasted the pumpkin/mascarpone mixture and felt it wasn't sweet enough so I added about a tsp more of Pyure Bakeable Blend....
My Boys and I loved this recipe! I would suggest adding abit more pumpkin to the mixture for a more pumpkin flavor and adding a bit of cinnamon to the egg mixture. Overall, it was a great recipe!