Ingredients55 m servings 82
- Beat butter with Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg until well blended. Beat in vanilla.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together. Stir into butter mixture in two additions.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll on lightly floured surface or between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-inch thick.
- Using desired cookie cutter, cut out desired shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookies 2-inches apart on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool on racks.
- Glaze cookies with Pyure Sugar Free Cookie Icing.
- Icing Directions: Beat cornstarch, Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend and butter with a mixer on medium-high speed until well combined.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla until smooth. Add more milk if icing mixture is too dry.
- If adding food coloring, add a drop at a time until desired color is reached.
- Refrigerate icing for 10 minutes until set.
- Spread or pipe over cooled Sugar Free "Sugar" Cookies. Use day of.
- Replace milk with orange juice to create a light citrus flavor.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 5.1 7.6 1.1 21 39 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Cookies turned out okay but are a little bit dry if the recipe is followed and definitely could have used an actual icing on top. The icing recipe did not work for me at all.
The cookies were flavorless! They needed to be a little sweeter. I was not a fan of the icing because it tasted just like cornstarch!