Ingredients30 m servings 523
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly butter four, 4-oz oven-proof ramekins. Place ramekins on rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In heatproof bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate with butter. Let cool slightly.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk eggs, egg yolks with Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend, flour and salt until pale and thickened.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Evenly spoon chocolate mixture into prepared ramekins.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cakes have puffed and formed a light crust. Cakes will jiggle slightly when shaken. (Cakes should still be soft in center to retain soft flowing center)
- Meanwhile, whip whipping cream in bowl until soft peaks form. Add 1 tsp Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend; continue whipping for 1 minute longer.
- Run knife around edge of cakes and invert onto serving plate. Serve with dollop of whipped cream.
- Make cake batter in ramekins ahead of time and store, covered, in refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before baking.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 53.4 12.7 9.3 297 99 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I used a different brand of stevia. That was my only alteration. These tasted awful. They weren't sweet at all. You could only taste the bitter unsweetened chocolat.
This recipe is a keeper! These cakes are delicious and decadent, but using a good quality chocolate is the key in this. I suggest Ghiradelli 60% cacao and upping the amount of stevia to 1/3 of a...
I was pleasantly surprised by these! Usually I find things with stevia to have an aftertaste, but these really didn't. (I did use Pyure brand stevia). I used dark chocolate chips and added a cou...
Nice cake! It looks like a very elegant dessert. A little too sweet for my taste and reminds me a little bit of a brownie, not the texture but the flavors. A great alternative for a diabetic per...
I substituted almond flour to make this grain free also. We enjoyed this very much and will be serving it for our holiday dessert with fresh whipped cream on top. Low carb.
I was skeptical, but these were really tasty! What an elegant dessert, and guilt-free! I'd make these again.