Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 145
- In saucepan, whisk together milk, Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend, Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, vanilla flavor and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 10 to 12 minutes, or until steaming and beginning to thicken.
- In separate heatproof bowl, whisk egg yolks.
- Pour half of the hot milk mixture into the eggs, whisking. Pour mixture back into saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butter. Let cool. Transfer to bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Spoon pudding into frozen pop molds. Insert wooden pop sticks and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Place plastic or waxed paper on top of pudding, touching it, as it cools so it doesn't form a pudding skin.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 10.1 8.6 5.1 157 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
tastes great !! everyone loves these... Yummy Vanilla pudding
I found these to be 'chalky' tasting. I thought they needed to be sweeter. I could not taste the vanilla. Don't think I will make these again.
A panel of my friends agreed that eaten as a pudding there was an unpleasant aftertaste, yet frozen as a pop, the aftertaste seemed to disappear. Again, a good alternative for those that need to...