Kristen's Baked Oatmeal
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 35 m servings 466 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix rolled oats, kefir, sucanat, butter, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Refrigerate until oats soften, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Stir beaten eggs into the oatmeal mixture until fully blended. Add raisins, baking powder, and salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute blueberries, chopped apples, peaches, or strawberries for the raisins if desired.
- Substitute Greek yogurt or buttermilk for the kefir if preferred.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 18.7 g fat; 67.1 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 658 mg sodium. Full nutrition