Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 413 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch)
- Pulse chocolate sandwich cookies into fine crumbs in a food processor.
- Combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add milk, chocolate pudding mix, and butterscotch pudding mix; beat on low speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping using a rubber spatula.
- Spread 1/3 of the cookie crumbs in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Scatter remaining cookie crumbs on top. Chill until set, at least 3 hours.
- Cut cake into 12 pieces; poke a gummy worm into each piece.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use plain vanilla extract instead of the vanilla, butter and nut flavor.
- If assembling this cake in a flower pot, poke gummy worms randomly into each layer. You can serve it with a clean garden trowel or toy sand shovel for a fun and festive twist.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 22 g fat; 51.4 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 441 mg sodium. Full nutrition