Ingredients35 m servings 555
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir Italian sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Arrange taco shells upright in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese along the bottom of each taco shell.
- Divide Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion, green bell pepper, and olives among the taco shells. Top each with 1 to 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, more mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh oregano.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute marinara sauce for the pizza sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 36 27.9 29.7 79 1602 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
6 10 18 ... https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257760/oven-baked-supreme-pizza-tacos/ ... While these were good, I probably won't repeat - at least with sausage or greasy/wet toppings. I was hop...
Use hot Italian sausage and omit the optional red pepper flake. The only thing wrong with this recipe is the cook time. Although they tasted good, 12 minutes was WAY too long. The cheese burned,...