Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 5 servings (10 tacos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir Italian sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Arrange taco shells upright in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese along the bottom of each taco shell.
- Divide Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion, green bell pepper, and olives among the taco shells. Top each with 1 to 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, more mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh oregano.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute marinara sauce for the pizza sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 36 27.9 29.7 79 1602 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
6 10 18 ... https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257760/oven-baked-supreme-pizza-tacos/ ... While these were good, I probably won't repeat - at least with sausage or greasy/wet toppings. I was hop...