Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 28 m servings 454
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix crushed crackers and melted butter together in a bowl; press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove crust from oven and brush egg white onto the crust, to seal. Bake 4 minutes more. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken just until brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Reduce heat under skillet to medium-low; add 2 tablespoons butter. Cook and stir shallot in the hot butter until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, and 1 pinch salt; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender and juices evaporate, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk cream, eggs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a bowl.
- Place baked crust on a baking sheet; top with chicken and mushrooms. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly golden and middle is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Let tart rest for 10 minutes. Remove outer ring. Top tart with 2 tablespoons remaining parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 454 calories; 35.1 18.3 16 145 598 Full nutrition