Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 811 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in half-and-half, milk, and Alfredo sauce mix. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; stir in sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook and stir until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook fettuccine until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss shrimp with lime juice in a large bowl. Cook on the hot grill until shrimp turn pink and start to blacken, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine sauce, fettuccine, and shrimp in a large bowl; mix well. Garnish with parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- Saute shrimp in a skillet over medium-high heat instead of grilling, if preferred.
Per Serving: 811 calories; 36 g fat; 86.9 g carbohydrates; 42.3 g protein; 265 mg cholesterol; 2338 mg sodium. Full nutrition