Ingredients47 m servings 577
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir shrimp in a skillet over medium heat until slightly pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cover skillet and let broccoli steam, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread angel hair pasta over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with shrimp and broccoli. Pour Alfredo sauce over shrimp and broccoli; cover sauce with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is slightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 32.6 39 34.2 219 1381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I will definitely make again. Changed the recipe a little by adding mushrooms, red peppers and seasoned the chicken before mixing in shrimp and other ingredients. Family loved it. Served with ...
I made this then regretted it due to the pasta. I gave some to my extended family to help eat for the week. But It was tasty. Shrimp broccoli and the noodles at the bottom. Perfect combo. Good a...