Ingredients47 m servings 577 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir shrimp in a skillet over medium heat until slightly pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cover skillet and let broccoli steam, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread angel hair pasta over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with shrimp and broccoli. Pour Alfredo sauce over shrimp and broccoli; cover sauce with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is slightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 32.6 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 34.2 g protein; 219 mg cholesterol; 1381 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this then regretted it due to the pasta. I gave some to my extended family to help eat for the week. But It was tasty. Shrimp broccoli and the noodles at the bottom. Perfect combo. Good a...
I'd give this 4.5 stars if I could! It was simple to prepare, and tasted like a luxury comfort food. Tasted great for lunch the next day too! Only thing I will do differently next time is mix ...