Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pizza)
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a skillet, swirling to coat. Cook and stir capicola over medium heat until lightly browned and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic clove; remove skillet from heat. Transfer capicola and garlic to a bowl, reserving grease in the skillet.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into the skillet. Cook and stir shiitake mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine 1 tablespoon minced garlic and sesame oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili-garlic sauce, water, sugar, and pepper into the garlic.
- Spread garlic sauce over the pizza crust. Top with capicola, giardiniera, and shiitake mushrooms. Cover capicola and mushrooms with smoked Gouda and Manchego cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and cheeses are melted, 8 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 515 calories; 34.6 29.4 22.6 61 1638 Full nutrition