Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 716 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine water and 2 teaspoons salt in a large pot; cover and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti; cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat; cook and stir bacon until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add corn and cook for 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a simmer; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix drained pasta into cream mixture; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Transfer pasta mixture to bowls and top with pea shoots.
- Cook's Note:
- Smoked kassler chops or smoked pork neck steaks, cut into cubes, can be used in place of the bacon, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt in the pasta water. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 716 calories; 43.2 g fat; 60.6 g carbohydrates; 21.7 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 1431 mg sodium. Full nutrition