Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, purslane, mint, and parsley together in a large bowl. Place in the refrigerator.
- Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, red onion, pomegranate molasses, sumac, and salt together in a small bowl to make dressing. Place in the refrigerator.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir pita squares in the hot oil until golden brown and crunchy, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to mix. Scatter pita squares on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute green onions for the red onion if desired.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 16.1 11.5 2.2 0 251 Full nutrition