Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 270 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cones)
- Scrape vanilla bean seeds into a small saucepan over medium heat; add butter and cook until melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk vanilla butter, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; add flour and beat until batter is smooth.
- Preheat a waffle cone maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pour batter into the preheated waffle maker and cook according to instructions.
- Immediately wrap around a cone-shaped dowel or press into a bowl-shaped mold. Let each cone or bowl cool for a few minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have a waffle cone maker, you can cook the batter like a crepe on your electric skillet.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 15.5 g fat; 29.4 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium. Full nutrition