Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 288 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Combine dates, banana, and vanilla extract in a large food processor until smooth, about 1 minute. Add 3/4 cup oats, walnuts, almonds, flax seed, cinnamon, and salt; blend.
- Scrape sides down and add remaining 1/4 cup oats and protein powder; process until mixture is well combined and thick, about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan; press into pan using wet hands until even.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 to 3 hours. Slice into 10 bars.
- Cook's Note:
- To help the parchment paper stick, you can spray the pan with cooking spray first.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 10.5 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 18.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1