Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, sake, sugar, and ginger together in a bowl. Add chicken cubes; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Thread chicken cubes and green onions onto skewers.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill skewers until chicken is browned, for 3 minutes. Flip and brush with warm marinade. Cook until second side is browned, about 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you cannot find the shorter skewers, cut the longer ones in half.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 4.1 8.4 37.8 97 1891 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1