Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toast pine nuts in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Toss carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil on a separate rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast carrots in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally, until softened and browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper; cook in the hot oil, turning occasionally, until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to the oven; roast pork until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 15 minutes.
- Combine pine nuts, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, and garlic in a food processor; process into a coarse paste. Add 1/4 of the carrots, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and red pepper flakes. Process, adding more water as needed, into a coarse puree. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss remaining carrots, remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, and watercress in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork and top with carrot puree; serve with salad.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute baby mustard greens for the watercress if desired.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 16.8 12.5 20.3 49 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1