Lemony Salmon with Watercress Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 477
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Whisk honey, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, shallot, 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest together in a shallow baking dish. Add salmon fillets and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate until flavors combine, 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Whisk creme fraiche, 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl to make lemon-pepper sauce.
- Toss watercress, dill, and tarragon with 2 teaspoons lemon juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a bowl to make salad. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set an oven rack in the top part of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; brush with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Transfer salmon fillets, with marinade, to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon is just opaque in the center, about 15 minutes.
- Serve salmon with some salad and sauce on top. Serve remaining sauce on the side. Garnish with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute marjoram for the tarragon if desired.
Per Serving: 477 calories; 32.1 13.1 38 129 190 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1