Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 13 servings (13 donuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a donut pan.
- Whisk cassava flour, ground ginger, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat butter and 2 tablespoons coconut sugar together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy; add coconut milk, maple syrup, 3 tablespoons molasses, and egg and beat until smooth.
- Mix cassava mixture into butter mixture until batter is thick and just combined. Transfer batter to a pastry bag or plastic bag with a corner snipped. Pipe batter into the prepared donut pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer donuts to a cooling rack and cool completely, at least 15 minutes.
- Place 2 tablespoons coconut sugar and crystallized ginger in a spice grinder; process until ginger is powdery. Pour mixture into a small bowl.
- Brush tops of donuts with the remaining 2 tablespoons molasses. Press donuts, molasses-side down, into coconut sugar-ginger mixture until coated.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For dairy free, use coconut oil instead.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 5.9 25.7 0.9 24 110 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1