Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 420 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cut biscuits into football shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry biscuit dough in the hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and cool completely, at least 15 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, coffee creamer, and cocoa powder in a bowl until glaze is smooth.
- Pipe icing into each donut using a pastry bag or plastic bag with the corner snipped. Dip each filled donut in the glaze until completely coated.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 18.1 g fat; 63 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 403 mg sodium. Full nutrition